Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bubbles, Brulee & Bridesmaids

I couldn't imagine my big day without my closest girlfriends by my side, sharing the excitement with my fiancé & I. The thought of having them there with me not only for the planning & lead up, but especially on the morning of, fills me simultaneously with a sense of calm & joy.

Marking the occasion of asking them to be my bridesmaids required an ultra-girly afternoon tea. Think masses of roses in pretty tea-stained shades, plates of elegant sweet treats and lots of bubbles to celebrate....




The super talented Eliza from Letter Bird Lane created bespoke bridesmaid 'invitations' which the girls absolutely adored. The cutest part was that they each received a fun, token ring as part of the invite & which often now they will wear attached to a chain or threaded onto a bracelet, bringing back sweet memories of the afternoon. 




Having them share the excitement makes the journey all the more sweet. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment