Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Favourites

Three things making me happy this week...

{Amazing flowers prettying up my new desk - a work space is always more productive when it's beautiful}

{This amazing 'Into The Light' palette from Stila Cosmetics, which I have been busting to try since it was recommended to me by a Beauty Editor recently who claimed it could do no wrong. I'm pleased to say...she was right! Tutorial coming soon}

{Looking forward to attending the One Fine Day bridal event in Sydney this Sunday. A fair that promises a colourful, creative affair filled with niche wedding industry experts, champagne, a beauty parlour & chilled acoustic tunes in the garden...and no chair covers or organza in any form? I couldn't book my ticket fast enough! I'm anticipating amazing inspiration}

Have an amazing weekend.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment