Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Favourites

Three things making me happy this week...

{This beautiful, feathered headband that I picked up this week at Alannah Hill. The Queen of luxe, feminine pieces, Alannah Hill is one of those stores that make you glad to be a girl}

{Despite it taking up residence on my '33 before 33' list for some months now, it is this month that I have finally committed myself to the wonderful challenge that is the Photo a Day, created by the super talented Fat Mum Slim. I'm excited this month to be playing along and will be posting my moments via Instagram. Follow me @jacquie99} 


{Warming things up with MAC's Lustre Drops in Sun Rush. This peachy, bronze liquid highlighter is densely pigmented & finishes with a pearly shimmer. I find mixing a few drops with my foundation is perfect for creating luminous, glowy skin. Nails: Chanel Le Vernis in Rose Insolent} 


Have a beautiful weekend!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment