Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Meet My Sweetheart

Introducing....Audrey!


This furry little face contributes so much beauty & happiness to my life, it seemed only right that she made a cameo appearance. Since coming into my life almost 18 months ago (when she was just 6 weeks old!), Audrey & I have the best of friends. I was warned pugs were clingy, but this little girl takes it to a new level; she sits in my lap any chance she gets & each day her face at the window is the first thing I see when I get home. 

Audrey loves:
  • Sunday morning snuggles 
  • Watching movies
  • Stealing socks from the laundry
  • Sleeping in front of the fireplace
But doesn't care for:
  • Supermarket dog food (you can actually see her turn her squishy little nose up at it)
  • Bed time
  • Other little dogs - she much prefers the company of big breeds!   
A complete little personality in a bundle of fur & love, she makes every day beautiful.

x

1 comment:

  1. Miss Audrey is so divine! I am loving your blog posts and the beauty they bring to my life xx

    ReplyDelete