Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Postcards of Beauty

I don't know about you, but I always love reading about other people's beauty routines; seeing their favourite products & hearing their tried-&-tested beauty tips. Growing up, my favourite features in magazines were always the ones where women shared the contents of their bathroom cupboards & make up bags. So many of my favourite products & best-loved tricks are with me as a result of these features. Perhaps this explains my love affair with beauty blogs...which are essentially a curated collection of other people's favourite things!

In the spirit of continually exploring & expanding beauty horizons, I'm introducing a new monthly feature - Postcards of Beauty. This will be a regular post where I introduce Beautyzest readers from across the globe & ask them to share a peek into their own beauty routines.

If you'd like to be featured, wherever in the world you are, please email me at jacquiehocking@gmail.com - I'd love to hear from you!

{Pic}

x

No comments:

Post a Comment